Tourists love traveling around Iceland in campers. This is because when you travel this way you are able to see a lot more of what Iceland has to offer for a reasonable price and it cuts down on the amount of planning that you have to do.
Keep in mind Hotels are usually booked as soon the spring season begins. Therefore, finding an available hotel means you have to book months before your trip.
Below you will find eleven reasons to rent a camper van when in Iceland.
- It saves you money from having to rent a car and pay for an overpriced hotel.
- Iceland allows tourists to park their camper vans anywhere for one night.
- You are able to meet other friendly people.
- Iceland’s weather is always changing; therefore, you want to make sure that you are mobile and ready to go at the drop of a hat. Imagine how horrible it would be if it started raining while you were asleep in your tent and had to pack up the tent and remain wet inside of your car.
- You can enjoy nature without having to deal with the hassles of having tents.
- If you have children, a campervan allows them to be able to experience more activities, so they do not tire out and become fussy during the drives
- You can go anywhere you want and sleep wherever you want
- Iceland has roads made of asphalt, which is ideal for any type of camper.
- You do not have to plan your trip. You can just go wherever your heart desires.
- You have great views at all times since Iceland does not have many trees.
- You save money by having access to be able to cook instead of eating out every day.
Iceland is a beautiful place for you to experience nature at its finest. For some tourists it is an expensive place to visit yet if you rent a camper van (Camper Rental Iceland), even a luxurious one (Campervan Iceland), you will find that you will enjoy your trip to the fullest and you will have saved yourself a lot of money too.
Travel Guide Iceland – Reykjavík (Iceland)